Living with overactive
MORE TIME HERE LESS TIME THERE
GEMTESA is a prescription medication for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) in adults with symptoms of:
- Urge urinary incontinence (leakage episodes)
Overactive (OAB) treatment with GEMTESA has its benefits
- Significant reductions seen in all 3 key OAB symptoms* vs placebo (sugar pill) at 12 weeks—including urgency
- Urgency episodes reduced by half in about 43% of people taking GEMTESA vs 38% of people taking placebo at 12 weeks
A SIMPLE ROUTINE
- One single-dose pill taken once daily with or without food. Swallow GEMTESA tablets whole with a glass of water
- In adults, GEMTESA tablets may be crushed, mixed with a tablespoon (~15 mL) of applesauce and taken immediately with a glass of water
NO SIGNIFICANT IMPACT
ON BLOOD PRESSURE
No clinically significant changes to hypertension or increased blood pressure with GEMTESA vs placeboLEARN ABOUT SAFETY
*Urgency, frequency, and leakage episodes.
Discover how GEMTESA reduces
the symptoms of OAB
Overactive bladder, or OAB, can change your world. Like going hiking…
…just to hike to the bathroom.
Reaching for the bar…
…just to reach for pads.
Waiting for the sunset…
…just to wait for the stall.
A once-a-day pill proven to reduce all 3 key symptoms of OAB…leakage episodes…urgency…and frequency in adults.
Do not take if you have a known allergic reaction to GEMTESA or its ingredients.
Tell your doctor right away if you are unable to empty your bladder or if you have a weak urine stream.
[Text on screen] GEMTESA may increase your chances of not being able to empty your bladder.
Tell your doctor if you’re taking medicines that contain digoxin or if you have liver or kidney problems.
Side effects may include headache, common cold symptoms, diarrhea, nausea, urinary tract and upper respiratory tract infection.
[Text on screen] Available by prescription only. Call 1-833-UROVANT.
Ask your doctor about GEMTESA.
More time here, less time there.
[Text on screen] Learn about pricing at Urovantpricing.com